28 - 30 October 2014
Novi Sad, Serbia,
Institute of Food Technology in Novi Sad (FINS)
II International Congress “Food Technology, Quality and Safety“ and XVI International Symposium “Feed Technology”, organized by Institute of Food Technology in Novi Sad (FINS) will accentuate the novel technologies and traditional products for competitive and safe food products for European and global market. The Congress will take place in Hotel PARK, Novi Sad, Serbia, from 28th to 30th October 2014.
The conference and venue offers an excellent opportunity for food industry and
equipment suppliers to participate as sponsors and to present their products through Congress Exhibition.
The Congress topics are:
- Food and feed technology, processing and engineering
- Emerging techniques in food and feed analysis
- Functional food and feed, nutrition and health
- Quality and safety of raw materials, ingredients and additives
- Organic food, food with appellation of origin and traditional food
- Packaging and shelf life
- Sensory and consumer science
- Biotechnology and novel bioproducts
- Food waste valorization
- Innovation, education and knowledge transfer
Research contribution (short lectures, posters and full papers) related to the main topics of the Congress are welcome.
Please submit your abstracts online by 1st May 2014