Home

News 207 views last update:6 Aug 2012

Binder+Co and Statec Anlagentechnik join

Binder+Co AG is about to initiate a significant expansion of its packaging technology business. A specialist packaging technology company of international standing is to be created through a joint venture with STATEC Anlagentechnik GmbH, a company also located in Gleisdorf, Austria.

Binder+Co is to bring its packaging technology business into STATEC Anlagentechnik GmbH, which in future will operate as STATEC BINDER GmbH. In return, Binder+Co will receive 51% of stock, while the remaining 49% will remain with the existing STATEC owner company. 

The two companies are successful in the high-performance open mouth bagging sector and supplement each other perfectly with regard to both their product portfolios and sales networks.

Related websites:
Binder+Co     
Statec Anlagentechnik  

Subscribe here to the free animal feed newsletter

Editor AllAboutFeed

Or register to be able to comment.