Diamond V technical symposium to precede Poultry Federation Nutrition Conference
Poultry experts will focus on key aspects of nutrition and immunology during the September 4, 2012, Diamond V Technical Symposium which will precede The Poultry Federation's 2012 Arkansas Nutrition Conferenceat the Embassy Suites in Rogers, AR, USA.
“Nutrition and immunity rank prominently among critical factors in profitable poultry production,” says Dr. Jason Frank, Diamond V. “At the technical symposium, industry-leading researchers will share insights every poultry nutritionist, every poultry producer, will want to know.”
Technical symposium presenters include:
- Phillip Maynard, Ph.D., Nutritionist, Tyson Foods, “An integrators perspective of nutrition and immunology”
- Hyun Lillehoj, Ph.D., Sr. Research Immunologist, USDA, “Dietary strategies to enhance gut innate immunity against enteric pathogens”
- Douglas Korver, Ph.D., Professor of Poultry Nutrition, University of Alberta, Canada, “Implications of changing immune function through nutrition”
- Kurt Zuelke, Director, USDA ARS National Animal Disease Center, “Metagenomic applications for improving animal health”
- Jason Frank, Ph.D., Director of Swine Research and Technical Support, Diamond V, “Strive for balanced immunity.”
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.