O.H. Kruse launches first US Equine Green Feed
California-based O.H. Kruse will launch the first Green Feed for horses available in the U.S. during the Western States Horse Expo on June 11-13 in Sacramento.
This new green product has been developed through a partnership between O.H. Kruse and Alltech, Inc., the title sponsor of the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
- Has a formula that takes into account the local availability of ingredients to minimize its carbon footprint and energy waste from transportation.
- Is formulated to contain the right amount of supplements to decrease the nutrient content of manure and reduce the risk of ground water contamination.
- Keeps grain products to a minimum to avoid competing with ingredients used in the human food chain.
- Meets environmentally friendly requirements (from the bag to its ingredients).
- Is packaged in bags that are made of recyclable materials.
O.H. Kruse represents the first of a small, select group of companies worldwide who have partnered with Alltech to make Green Feed available to communities of equine enthusiasts. O.H. Kruse will distribute the product on the West Coast.
For more information about Green Feed, visit the O.H. Kruse booth at the Western States Horse Expo in Sacramento, June 11-13, # 3609 at Pavilion C.
Dossier AllAbout Horse Nutrition
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.