SimPlus software for NIR administration, Network and Remote Access
Perten Instruments introduces SimPlus - a powerful new software for the DA 7200 NIR Analysis Systems.
SimPlus allows users to monitor and administrate multiple DA 7200 instruments (on-site or remote installations) from one location, access data & results, update calibrations, and create reports.
- QC management can track production results from multiple facilities immediately
- Purchasing departments can monitor ingredient quality and evaluate suppliers
- Production managers can access necessary analyses to optimize production to tighten limits and meet targets
- NIR support staff can monitor calibration performance and update instruments remotely without need for local intervention.
- Report generation is highly flexible. Select results by date, time, site, product and more. Present the data in graphs, tables, or export to other applications.
For feed manufacturers SimPlus offers the added benefit of integration with formulation software packages. Now products can be formulated on what is actually received in bins as opposed to averages or ingredient COAs.
Not only are NIR results exported to the ingredient database, but when formulations have been updated, new products, new target values and new limits are easily imported directly into SimPlus.
SimPlus was developed in cooperation with industry, and is used by a number of customers across the world. Among the users are several major feed producers, such as Afgri Animal Feeds in South Africa which uses SimPlus in its management of the six feed factories it operates.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.