Novus to host enzyme forum and launch product in South Asia
Novus International will launch their next generation phytase, Cibenza Phytaverse, to the South Asia market at the Novus-hosted Enzyme Forum August 26-27, in Negombo, Sri Lanka.
The Enzyme Forum will serve as a perfect platform to share experiences in commercial application among producers, academicians and researchers with international experts.
The product is designed to have specific performance characteristics that offer significant advantages over current phytase products. These performance characteristics include:
- High in vivo activity for sustained performance in feed under gastric conditions
- Improved activity at low substrate concentrations to maximize phytate hydrolysis
- High gastric stability for activity in feed throughout the upper gastrointestinal tract
- High intrinsic thermo-tolerance and pelleting stability
- Improved bioavailability due to the elimination of the need for thermo-protective coatings
Animal trial results have demonstrated the characteristics of the product, based on standard metrics such as weight gain, feed conversion ratios and phosphorus mineralisation (tibia ash) versus other available phytase products. These results indicate adding the product in poultry and swine diets can improve nutrition and economic value to the animal feed industry. These important characteristics allow the animal to more efficiently utilise phosphorus and other nutrients necessary for improved health and nutrition, and can increase
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.