All About Feed invites you to pre-register for a new webinar in cooperation with Dupont on optimizing performance and inorganic p-free diets.
The webinar will be aired live on on Thursday 22 October at 14.00 hours Central European time. Registration is free. In this webinar, we look at the latest advances in phytase enzymes and demonstrate how full elimination of inorganic phosphorous supplementation can be achieved – without compromising animal performance.
Click here for more information and to register for the webinar
Join us to explore the developments that are driving the science towards inorganic P-free diets, including:
- The need for phosphorus in animal feed
- The impact of reducing inorganic phosphate in feed
- Reformulation requirements resulting from removal of inorganic P
- The need for in-feed additives due to higher substrate levels
- Key characteristics of the ideal phytase.