New officers for Cooperative Research Farms
At the business meeting of the Board of directors of Cooperative Research Farms (CRF) held on October 26, 2009 new officers were elected for the 2009 – 2011 term.
Cooperative Research Farms is an innovative, multi-national organization of eight regional feed manufacturers in North America and Europe.
Elected were for:
- President – Jim Moore, Vice President Feed Division of Southern States, Inc. He previously served as Vice President and Treasurer of the CRF Board, and replaces outgoing CRF President Paul Kalmbach of Kalmbach Feeds, Inc. whom completed a two-year term.
- Vice President – Michel Brosseau, the Director Animal Production of La Coop fédérée;
- Treasurer - Patrick Whidden, Animal Nutrition Operation Office for Tennessee Farmers Cooperative.
CRF’s General Manager Dave Ott serves as Secretary.
An Executive Committee of the Board was also appointed which includes Dr. Albert van den Belt, Manager of Research & Technical Services for Agrifirm B.V. and the newly elected President and Vice President, Moore and Brosseau.
For fifty-five years CRF members have worked together conducting livestock and poultry nutrition & management related research for the benefit of their farmer customers.
CRF’s members are:
- Agrifirm B.V., Meppel, Netherlands;
- Co-op Atlantic, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada;
- La Coop Fédérée, Montreal, Quebec, Canada;
- Federated Co-operatives Limited, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada;
- Kalmbach Feeds, Inc., Upper Sandusky, Ohio, USA;
- Southern States Cooperative Inc., Richmond, Virginia, USA;
- Tennessee Farmers Cooperative, LaVergne, Tennessee, USA; and
- Union Invivo INZO, Chateau Thierry, France.
To comment, register here
Or register to be able to comment.