Novus to celebrate 20th Anniversary, Focusing on 'Innovation with Integrity'
Novus International will host more than 500 people from more than 30 countries this week at its Global Headquarters facility in Missouri Research Park for the celebration of its 20th Anniversary.
Customers, partners and friends of Novus will join together to enjoy a Celebration Ceremony featuring leaders from government and the agriculture industry.
Confirmed to Speak at the Novus 20th Anniversary Ceremony:
- Honorable Jeremiah “Jay” Nixon, Governor of the State of Missouri
- Susuma Katagiri, Mitsui and Company, Ltd. (representing Novus’ Board of Directors)
- Thad Simons, President and CEO, Novus International
- Dr. Joe Privott, President of Privotts, LLC and Former President of Novus International
- Dr. Jon Hagler, Director of Agriculture State of Missouri
- Roberto Kaefer, President, Globoaves
- Thanomvong Taephaisithphongse, Executive Vice President, Betagro Group
- Dr. William H. Danforth, Danforth Plant Science Center
- Dr. Marcos Fava Neves, Professor University Sao Paulo, Brazil & Author, The Future of Food Business
“‘Innovation with Integrity’ has been a central attribute of Novus’ culture from the beginning, and our heritage has been built on developing innovative, science-based health through nutrition products for livestock, pets and people,” said Thad Simons, President and Chief Executive Officer of Novus. “We are very proud of our global network of employees, customers and partnerships and excited to celebrate with the many people who support our continued growth and success.”
Novus 20th Anniversary Celebrations were initiated earlier this year, with back-to-back events at the Asian-Pacific Aquaculture in Kochi, India, and the International Poultry Expo in Atlanta, Georgia. The intention of these celebrations is to demonstrate appreciation for the customers and partners who have supported Novus through the years and still do today.
Novus will continue to host appreciation celebrations for customers and partners at its facilities throughout the world, including China, Belgium, Brazil, Spain, Thailand and Australia.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.