ADM Alliance Nutrition, Inc. recently upgraded its facility in Bluffton,
Ind., to enhance its feed manufacturing capabilities. The plant manufactures
feed for dairy calves, dairy beef, beef, sheep, goats, wildlife and horses
including MoorMan's® ShowTec® line of premium swine and ruminant show
Upgrades to the Bluffton facility include:
- New dual meal and pellet load-out systems to enable manufacturing of both
bulk pelleted and meal feeds concurrently;
- New dual pelleting system where multiple-pelleted products can be
- New texturized feed system to enhance product availability
- Addition of steam flaking system for corn;
- 15 new raw ingredient bins that greatly enhance ingredient flexibility and
- Four new pellet supply working bins;
- Upgraded, state-of-the-art automated batching system.
Some of the new products from the Bluffton plant will be
available to customers in Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania,
Virginia and West Virginia.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.