New faces and roles at Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition
Animal nutrition company Arm & Hammer has announced several new additions to its leadership, marketing and sales teams, as well as new roles for current team members.
Earlier this year, parent company of ARM & HAMMER, Church & Dwight acquired Vi-COR, a world-class manufacturer of fermented yeast-based feed ingredients and Refined Functional Carbohydrates (RFC) for a variety of animal species. All Vi-COR products are now part of the ARM & HAMMER family of brands. The result is a positive development for both entities and their shared global objectives.
"In addition to adding to our product portfolio, we added significant resources to our sales, marketing, research & development and technology teams," says Scott Druker, director of Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition.
Arm & Hammer has expanded its team to include the following individuals:
- Sangita Jalukar, Ph.D., Product Development and Research Coordinator
- Roger Beers, Global Business Manager
- Heidi Marzen, International Marketing Manager
- Neil Michael, DVM, Global Tech Services Manager
- Jeff Weyers, Ph.D., Technical Services
- Rippe, DVM, Technical Services Manager
- Julio Correal, Milk to the Max Specialist
- Mark Herrman, North Central Channel Manager
- Mark Martinez, South Central Channel Sales Manager
- Steve Rosa, Enterprise Sales, West
- Sam Sullivan, Enterprise Sales, South Central
- Chris Sorenson, Enterprise Sales, North Central
- Dave Sou, Northeast Asia Business Manager
- Maggie Chuang, Southeast Asia Business Manager
- Cherry Huang, Southeast Asia Assistant Marketing Manager
- Ajeet Bishnoi, MVSc, MS, South East Asia, Middle East & Africa Business Manager
- Mateti Sreenivas, Sales Manager, South IndiaBo Hansen, Europe Business Manager
- Zied Maalaoui, Northwest Africa & Middle East Sales Manager
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.