Stay informed by attending USPOULTRY’s Poultry & Egg Institute’s 2011 Feed Mill Management Seminar.
The program, designed by an industry committee of experienced and knowledgeable feed mill managers, will focus on federal regulations such as OSHA’s Grain Handling Standards, CSA 2010, and New Emission Standards.
The agenda will also address pellet quality and new feed mill technology.
The 2011 Feed Mill Management Seminar begins with sign-in Tuesday, March 22, 5 – 7 p.m. at the Doubletree Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee. The program is scheduled Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – Noon.
A block of rooms has been reserved until March 1, 2011, at the Doubletree Hotel, Nashville, Tennessee.
The rate is $133 single or double. Mention USPOULTRY when you call the hotel at +1 615.244.8200 to make your reservation or go to our web site
and click on the hotel reservation link.
- Federal Regulatory Update
- OSHA: Grain Handling Standards – What’s New?
- Attaining Maximum Pellet Quality
- Feed Mill Challenges and Opportunities Open Forum – Q & A
- Alternative Feed Ingredients – What to Expect?
- Salmonella Control and Prevention
- Transportation Guidelines
- A. Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) 2010
- B. New Emission Standards: Short Haul vs. Long Haul Challenges
- Feed Bin Structural Integrity Evaluation
- New Technology
- A. Boiler Economizer – Direct Contact Hot Water System
- B. Hygenize
- New Mill Presentation: A Virtual Tour