Betagro to build animal feed plant in Thailand

28-05-2012 | |

Betagro Group is planning to build a new animal feed plant in Lop Buri province of Thailand.

The project is part of Betago’s 3 billion baht (over €75 million) expansion plan of its food processing business this year.
The construction of the feed mill will be completed in the third quarter of this year. The output is split evenly between Betagro and outside customers.


Sales of Betagro Group this year are expected to reach €1.7 billion, up from €1.5 billion last year. Of the total, about 70% will come from the domestic market and the balance exports.


For overseas markets, about 55% of the products are exported to Europe and the remaining 45% to Japan.


Contributors Global Feed Sector Authors