January 15 is the final day to qualify for early booking discounts to Aquafeed Horizons Asia and Feed Ingredients & Additives Asia Pacific conferences, set to take place in Bangkok on March 5 and 6, 2008.
These conferences, which will be held during the Victam Asia and
FIAAP trade shows, will present feed industry professionals with the very latest
information on ingredient availability and quality, processing know-how and
novel ingredients to boost their formulation arsenal.
Horizons Asia Topics:
– Aquafeed and aquaculture production and policies
– Pheromone-based feeding attractants for sustainable
– Promoting animal health through feed
palatability in shrimp feeds
– Starter diet production technology
Ingredient trends and effects on extrusion process
– Technical advances in
– Krill as a feed source for aquaculture
pre-conditioning – reducing carbon footprint and Increasing quality Sustainable
Production of a High Quality Fishmeal Substitute – Ento-Protein
in Closed Containment System Technology, the Aqua-Sphere
Ingredients & Additives Asia Pacific (FIAAP) Conference topics:
Southeast Asia Animal Feed Additives Market: Overview And Trends
Material Supply And Demand – Are They In Balance?
– A Comparison Of
Digestible Protein And Amino Acids Content And value Of Terrestrial Animal
Protein Meals For Aquafeeds
– Fishmeal and Oil Review
– Amino Acid
Content In Fishmeal Shows High Variation
– Natural Ingredients – Product
Opportunities And Process Issues
– Mycotoxins In Animal Nutrition – Problems
– Bacterial Contamination Of Feed And Feed Ingredients –
Importance Of control For Food Safety And Animal Performance
– Efficacy Of
Phytogenics In Commercial Layers
– A sustainable alternative to antibiotic
growth promoters in poultry nutrition – Turning Bad News Into Good News –
Feeding Opportunities For The Asia Pacific Animal Industry To Maximize
– A Healthy Gut For Optimal Performance Through Target Release
concepts In Animal Diets
The full program, sponsorship information,
registration form and brochure are available on the conference websites at: www.aquafeed.info and www.feedconferences.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2/3 articles remaining | Register to continue reading.