Dairy, Pig and Poultry seminars at VIV ASIA
All About Feed sisters titles Dairy Global, Pig Progress and Poultry World will organise several seminars at the upcoming VIV Asia.
VIV Asia, one of Asia’s major international animal husbandry events will take place from 8-10 March in Bangkok, Thailand. Dairy Global, Pig Progress and Poultry World will host a series of seminars.
- Dr Kittisak Ajariyakhajorn, DVM, PhD, director of the Tropical Dairy Research Center, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ad van Velde, president of Global Dairy Farmers
- Prof. Dr. Monchai Duangjinda, vice president for Research and Graduate Studies, Department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Khon Kaen University
- Dr. Jessica Seate Director of veterinary science at Animal Science Products, Inc.
- Dr Xandra Smith Director, innovation and product development at Arm and Hammer Animal and Food Production
- René Bonekamp Senior researcher swine & product manager swine at Schothorst Feed Research
- Lea Hübertz Birch Hansen, PhD Product management, swine at Chr. Hansen
- Torben Liermann Managing director at Provita Supplements
- Yoko Noguchi Senior technical service representative North Asia at IFF
- Roger Davin Poultry consultant/ poultry product manager at Schothorst Feed Research
- Anna Karwacińska Product manager monogastric at Chr. Hansen
- Fajrin Sidiq Technical manager at IFF
- Dr. Alain Riggi, DVM Global species manager Poultry, at Phileo by Lesaffre