Report: Global amino acids industry
Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Amino Acids Industry
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for amino acids in US$ Million by the following product segments: Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, and other amino acids.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period of 2009 through 2017. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Recent industry activity
The report has gathered information on recent company activities, being:
- Tianjin Tianyao Pharmaceutical to take over Tianjin Tianan
- Royal DSM divests amino resins business
- Grace acquires Synthetech
- Novus International takes over IQF Group
- Evonik Industries takes over Tessenderlo's Pharmaceutical Amino Acid Glycine client base
- Evonik Industries to establish methionine plant
- Vandemark Chemical expands capability of Kilo Lab
- Bioniche Life Sciences and Trophogen Enter into exclusive global veterinary license agreement
- Rexim to upgrade Ham amino acid facility
- Sigma-Aldrich enters into agreement with New Mexico Highlands University
- Lallemand acquires SA Bioproducts
- Commonwealth Biotechnologies inks agreement to take over GL Biochem
- TNO inks cooperation agreement with Siemens Energy
- Ajinomoto enters into agreement with Eisai to distribute Livact Granules in Asia
- Akron Biotechnology merges with AppliChem
The report profiles 51 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Ajinomoto Group (Japan)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (US)
- CJ Cheil Jedang (South Korea)
- Daesang Corporation (South Korea)
- Evonik (Germany)
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Group (Japan)
- Novus International, Inc. (US)
- Royal DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Toronto Research Chemicals, Inc. (Canada)
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.