Are you ready to dive into the world of a more sustainable and efficient feed market? Have a look at our line-up of speakers and join us on 7 & 8 June 2023 in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
All About Feed is hosting the next edition of the All About Feed Forum. This 2-day conference is a great opportunity to network and learn more about sustainable and efficient feed production.
During presentations of key-note speakers, break-out sessions and round table discussions, you will get insight into the current trends and challenges in the feed industry and get to know the latest developments in the field of circularity, new proteins and lowering emissions via nutrition. And find out more about feed efficiency.
Theme: Trends and challenges
– Dick Hordijk, CEO at Agrifirm Group
– Sanne Griffioen-Roose, PhD, director of farm sustainability at FrieslandCampina
Theme: Sustainable feed
– Gert van Duinkerken, business unit manager at Wageningen Livestock Research
– Prof. Luciano, full professor in animal nutrition and feeding at the University of Milan
Theme: Feed Efficiency
– Evelien van Donselaar, business manager Food2Feed at Selko
– Marco de Mik, consultant at Schothorst Feed Research
1. Pigs – Gut health: a matter of nutrition and much more
Albert van Dijk, nutritionist at Schothorst Feed Research
2. Emissions dairy farming
Sanne van Gastelen, senior researcher at Wageningen University
3. Circularity in livestock production
John Geurts, CEO of Nijsen
4. Insects-based poultry nutrition, reality or fiction
Arya Rezaei Far, researcher of poultry nutrition at Wageningen Livestock Research and Bob Holtermans, CEO of Insect Engineers
5. Feed Additive Markets, state of market and market outlook
Martijn de Cocq, owner and lead analyst of Feed Additive Prices