Sharing your thoughts on the future of feed safety with major stakeholders in the industry? That is possible during the Global Feed Safety Summit. On 6, 7 and 8 April 2022 GMP + and All About Feed organise the event that will shape the future of feed safety.
The majority of speakers is confirmed and can be viewed via the registration link.
Buy your tickets to this high level event now: www.globalfeedsafetysummit.org
The Global Feed Safety Summit will take place in the Berlin Congress Center (BCC) in Berlin, Germany. During the event keynote speakers will share their thoughts on the future of feed safety in a dynamic environment and will engage in a dialogue with the audience.
An event, not to be missed, to engage in and discuss the many facets of sound, certified and safe feed for trusted food production.
Interact with the confirmed speakers:
- Claire Bury, Deputy Director-General in DG Health and Food Safety
- Dr Mark Lyons, CEO and President at Alltech
- John Kirkpatrick, Agricultural Manager for Poultry and Eggs at Tesco
- Johan den Hartog, Business Development Director of GMP+ International, an organisation with almost 70% global market share in the feed safety certification industry with almost 20,000 members.
- Angela Booth, Chair of the UK trade association and of the FEFAC Feed Safety Management Committee.
- Lieven Callewaert, Chairman Collaborative Soy Initiative & RTRS President
- Hans van den Heuvel, Quality Affairs Manager at Trouw Nutrition
- Nick Major, Corporate Affairs Director Chair GFLI
- Ma. Reyes Gutiérrez Martín, Quality and Food Safety Manager at Nutrion Internacional SLU
- Evelien van Donselaar, Global Programme Manager Feed Safety, Trouw Nutrition
- Otto Seijler, Business Development Manager, Trouw Nutrition
- Prof. Dr Leo den Hartog, Director of R&D at Nutreco
- Bas Geerts, Head of Sustainability at Cefetra Group BV
More speakers will be added in the coming weeks.