Biomin launch new Mycotoxin risk management app
Biomin launches the Mycotoxin Risk Management app, in time for the upcoming 2012 Global Mycotoxin Survey Report, the first application that allows instant access to global data on mycotoxin occurence and information.
• Mycotoxin occurrence data by region and/or subregion
• Mycotoxin Risk Level indicator for poultry, pigs and ruminants
• Easy-to-use mycotoxicoses guide
• Mycotoxin-related news from Biomin
• Mycotoxin occurrence data are also available offline
• Regular updates and more
The app is optimised for all iOS (Apple) and Android smartphones and tablets and is available in the iOS App Store and on Google Play.
With more than 4,000 samples collected worldwide and almost 14,500 analyses conducted in the last year alone, the Biomin Mycotoxin Survey is the most complete and comprehensive mycotoxin report on the market.
To comment, register here
Or register to be able to comment.